Rita Ora, Thompson front Marks & Spencer campaign
London: Actress Emma Thompson and singer Rita Ora are among the leading ladies of Marks & Spencer`s campaign.
Starring in the campaign, besides the two stars, are singer Annie Lennox, supermodel Alek Wek, campaigner Baroness Lawrence, fashion designer Lulu Kennedy, chef-writer Rachel Khoo and structural engineer and advocate for technical careers Roma Agrawal.
They are collectively the face of the fashion brand`s spring summer 2014 campaign.
“Our spring-summer campaign is a celebration of style and accomplishment. These dynamic leading ladies represent the unique and diverse women of a modern Britain. They are united in their extraordinary achievements but confident in their differences," said Patrick Bousquet-Chavanne, M&S executive director (Marketing and Business Development).
The campaign launches March 31.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra felt wonderful doing the US tour! READ
- I still feel I have a lot more to do and achieve says, Jacqueline Fernandez
- Expectations soaring high! Beyonce gearing up to perform at 2016 MTV Video Music Awards?
- Salman Khan's 'Being SalMan: The Official Game' is out for you to 'Khelo'
- Arbaaz Khan feels he is more suited for second lead!