Rita Ora, Thompson front Marks & Spencer campaign
London: Actress Emma Thompson and singer Rita Ora are among the leading ladies of Marks & Spencer`s campaign.
Starring in the campaign, besides the two stars, are singer Annie Lennox, supermodel Alek Wek, campaigner Baroness Lawrence, fashion designer Lulu Kennedy, chef-writer Rachel Khoo and structural engineer and advocate for technical careers Roma Agrawal.
They are collectively the face of the fashion brand`s spring summer 2014 campaign.
“Our spring-summer campaign is a celebration of style and accomplishment. These dynamic leading ladies represent the unique and diverse women of a modern Britain. They are united in their extraordinary achievements but confident in their differences," said Patrick Bousquet-Chavanne, M&S executive director (Marketing and Business Development).
The campaign launches March 31.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mamata Banerjee pays homage to 'Mahanayak' Uttam Kumar
- Want to make your loved one's birthday special? Watch how to make handmade cards!
- Sidharth Malhotra, Katrina Kaif look super HOT in new 'Kala Chashma' stills! You will 'Baar Baar Dekho' it
- S H Raza was a secularist in the true sense: Fraternity
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' beats Salman Khan's 'Sultan', crosses Rs 40 cr mark on opening day!