Rita Ora, Thompson front Marks & Spencer campaign
London: Actress Emma Thompson and singer Rita Ora are among the leading ladies of Marks & Spencer`s campaign.
Starring in the campaign, besides the two stars, are singer Annie Lennox, supermodel Alek Wek, campaigner Baroness Lawrence, fashion designer Lulu Kennedy, chef-writer Rachel Khoo and structural engineer and advocate for technical careers Roma Agrawal.
They are collectively the face of the fashion brand`s spring summer 2014 campaign.
“Our spring-summer campaign is a celebration of style and accomplishment. These dynamic leading ladies represent the unique and diverse women of a modern Britain. They are united in their extraordinary achievements but confident in their differences," said Patrick Bousquet-Chavanne, M&S executive director (Marketing and Business Development).
The campaign launches March 31.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' declared tax-free in Madhya Pradesh
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival: Donald Trump is like a car salesman, says Man Booker Prize winner Paul Beatty
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Donald Trump was obsessed with me: Kristen Stewart on his old tweet about her
- Priyanka Chopra thanks 'Quantico' team for People's Choice Award!