Rita Ora wasn`t happy with her body
London: Actress-singer Rita Ora says she was ashamed of her body when she was a teenager and used to buy extra-tight pants for dance classes.
“There was a point in school when I didn’t feel comfortable at all," dailystar.co.uk quoted the 22-year-old as saying.
“I matured quicker than the other girls. I had bigger breasts and a bigger bum - and hated it. I’d get extra-tight leotards for dance classes to flatten me because I was ashamed of my body,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Playing Sikh man in a serious film was tough: Vir Das
- Hansal Mehta reveals Rajkummar's look from 'Omerta' on his birthday
- Amitabh Bachchan to host 'Savdhaan India'
- Sonakshi Sinha will emerge as role model: Shatrughan Sinha
- Alia Bhatt to turn 'Dulhania' for Badrinath aka Varun Dhawan one more time! Picture blast
- What makes some people binge drink while others stay sober! Read inside
- In a rush for office? Grab a quick, fun breakfast
- Chris Brown released from jail on USD 250,000 bail
- Do you love to buy handbags and worry about where to keep them? Watch video for help!
- Are blackheads giving you nightmares? Relax, and watch this video