Rob Kardashian `agrees to go to rehab`
Washington: Rob Kardashian has reportedly agree d to go for a rehab treatment to get over his substance abuse issues.
According to a magazine`s report, an insider has revealed that Kim Kadarshian`s 27-year-old brother is "looking at Bridges to Recovery" from his crippling depression with food, alcohol and prescription pills, suggest reports.
The source further added that the sock designer, who earlier tweeted that he didn`t believe in rehab and therapy, was finally ready to take this big step, which is a "good sign" as he had never said that before.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Konkona Sen Sharma wins top honour at Mumbai Film Fest
- 'Mango Dreams' a film about India-Pakistan partition survivor received positively at Jio MAMI Mumbai Film Festival
- Check out these instant snack ideas for Diwali parties
- Here's how Deepika Padukone plans to celebrate her Diwali
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 698: Tanu's friend exposes her real face in front of Abhi