Rob Kardashian `agrees to go to rehab`
Washington: Rob Kardashian has reportedly agree d to go for a rehab treatment to get over his substance abuse issues.
According to a magazine`s report, an insider has revealed that Kim Kadarshian`s 27-year-old brother is "looking at Bridges to Recovery" from his crippling depression with food, alcohol and prescription pills, suggest reports.
The source further added that the sock designer, who earlier tweeted that he didn`t believe in rehab and therapy, was finally ready to take this big step, which is a "good sign" as he had never said that before.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Raees: Sunny Leone travels to Delhi by train, gets amazed by Shah Rukh Khan's stardom
- Jackie Chan opens up about his Bollywood plans
- Shahid Kapoor shares new still from ‘Rangoon’ and it is incredibly intense!
- Mahira Khan expresses desire to promote 'Raees' with Shah Rukh Khan
- Jaya and Amitabh Bachchan living separately: Amar Singh makes shocking revelations