Rob Kardashian `agrees to go to rehab`
Washington: Rob Kardashian has reportedly agree d to go for a rehab treatment to get over his substance abuse issues.
According to a magazine`s report, an insider has revealed that Kim Kadarshian`s 27-year-old brother is "looking at Bridges to Recovery" from his crippling depression with food, alcohol and prescription pills, suggest reports.
The source further added that the sock designer, who earlier tweeted that he didn`t believe in rehab and therapy, was finally ready to take this big step, which is a "good sign" as he had never said that before.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- IIFA 2016: Priyanka Chopra wins 'Woman of the Year' award, expresses her joy on Twitter! - View pic
- IIFA 2016: Ranveer Singh gets his fanboy moment with Fawad Khan!
- IIFA 2016 Fashion Trends: Top 6 looks that nailed it at the green carpet! - View pics
- Michael Sheen to make directorial debut in killer movie
- IIFA Awards 2016: Here is the list of winners