Robbie Williams can come ghost-hunting with me: Meat Loaf
Los Angeles: Musician Marvin Lee Aday, also known as Meat Loaf, has invited Robbie Williams for ghost-hunting.
"Robbie should absolutely come ghost-hunting with me. There are so many places to go - we could head to the old A&M recording studios in LA. They think Charlie Chaplin`s down there," thesun.co.uk quoted Loaf as saying.
The musician, known for album "Bat out of Hell", has had supernatural experiences in the past.
"There are people they say are conduits, who are more open to it, and so this stuff`s been going on since I was a kid. I`ve seen my mother after she died and my grandmother. I talked to my mother, and she talked back," he said.
"And I`m not crazy, but people would think, `He`s crazy`," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Look what Sidharth Malhotra has to say about PM Narendra Modi and President Pranab Mukherjee’s ‘Kala Chashma’
- Genelia D'Souza shared this really CUTE picture with son! Picture inside
- Ranveer Singh's 'Kala Chashma' moment with 'bae' Zoya Akhtar! See pics
- Shannen Doherty shares shaven head photos amid cancer battle
- Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’ shoot will commence at this breathtaking location – See pic