Robbie Williams happy with fatherhood
London: Singer Robbie Williams used to think that parenthood would require a lot of work but he came to realise that it was a beautiful experience after becoming a father.
The 40-year-old `Candy` singer, who has a daughter Theodora Rose with wife Ayda Field, said he was worried initially thinking fatherhood would be tiring, reported Daily express.
"It surprised me in what you get back (from being a parent) because there`s not many good adverts for parenthood. Especially in the early days, because everybody argues and they`re so tired, so I was worried that that was going to happen," Williams said.
"But you can`t argue with what you get back which is all the love in the cosmos. Teddy is just about walking, she thinks she`s talking but she`s not. She`s very kind and gentle. There`s nothing more heart-warming than having a child," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Diwali 2016 checklist: Colours that can add glamour to your outfits!
- A little lie may make you a big liar
- Goa gears up for 'Tripurari Purnima' festivities—Know why it is celebrated!
- Diwali 2016: Spiritual healing tips to bring in prosperity, protection and abundance
- Diwali 2016: Cash, coupons most sought after gifts, says ASSOCHAM study