Robbie Williams reveals burial dilemma
London: Robbie Williams has become obsessed with his own death and has started planning his funeral, saying that he wants to be buried in Los Angeles.
The 39-year-old former `Take That` singer said that he has changed his mind over original plans to be laid to rest in his home town of Stoke-on-Trent, the Mirror reported.
Williams, who wanted to be buried close to his beloved grandmother Betty at a cemetery in Tunstall, now says that he`s considering a plot in Beverly Hills where he lives with wife, actress Ayda Field and baby daughter Teddy.
He told the publication that though his heart seems to be at Stoke, he is not going to want to be buried there, if he continues staying in Los Angeles for the rest of his life with his family.
Williams said that his wife`s grandma is in a cemetery in LA, just down the road from their house.
He added that her grave is constantly in the sun and it`s a nice place to end up.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Wiz Khalifa's sister dies at 32
- 'Lipstick Under My Burkha' controversy: Shyam Benegal finds CBFC 'ban' on films unacceptable
- It's Shahid Kapoor birthday! Let's take a look at his TOP 5 roles
- Rangoon box office collections: Kangana, Shahid and Saif starrer witnesses slow start!
- Amit Sadh keen to climb Mount Everest!