Robbie Williams set to be a father again
London: Singer Robbie Williams has revealed that he and his wife Ayda are set to welcome the couple`s second child.
The 40-year-old Take That singer and Ayda, who were blessed with a daughter Theodore in 2012, were delighted with the news, reportedly.
"Ayda and I are delighted to announce that Theodora Rose Williams is going to be a big sister," Williams tweet.
The star was soon inundated with congratulatory messages after his tweet. He married Ayda in Los Angeles in 2010.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jennifer Aniston stars in funny new emirates commercial
- 'Elegant' Aishwarya Rai launches Longines' Dolce Vita in Delhi
- Too much of praise for Amitabh Bachchan irked other attendees at Tiger event?
- Standing up for dissent, Nayantara Sahgal to return Sahitya Akademi award
- Elvis Presley's gold piano, Beatles drum skin set for auction