Robbie Williams slashes sale price of luxury mansion
London:British singer Robbie Williams is offering a USD 4 million discount on his luxury country estate in a bid to make a quick sale on the property.
The `Angels` hitmaker originally purchased Compton Bassett House in Wiltshire, England in 2009 for USD 12.5 million but has now slashed the price to USD 8.5 million.
Williams has decided to offload the 18th century mansion, which sits on 71 acres of land boasts a helicopter hanger, eight bedrooms, a leisure complex and two staff apartments, as he is spending an increasing amount of time in Los Angeles.
Rupert Sweeting of real estate agency Knight Frank says, "Robbie is spending so much time in LA that the property is surplus to requirements."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dennis Quaid's wife files divorce again
- 'Rock On 2': Arjun Rampal clears air about spat with Purab Kohli, says it's 'fake news'!
- Salman Khan failed to recognise Sushant Singh Rajput! - Details inside
- 'Star Trek Beyond' to hit Indian screens on July 22!
- '4 am airport spotting', Neha Dhupia slays in Sepia!-- See pic