Robbie Williams slashes sale price of luxury mansion
London:British singer Robbie Williams is offering a USD 4 million discount on his luxury country estate in a bid to make a quick sale on the property.
The `Angels` hitmaker originally purchased Compton Bassett House in Wiltshire, England in 2009 for USD 12.5 million but has now slashed the price to USD 8.5 million.
Williams has decided to offload the 18th century mansion, which sits on 71 acres of land boasts a helicopter hanger, eight bedrooms, a leisure complex and two staff apartments, as he is spending an increasing amount of time in Los Angeles.
Rupert Sweeting of real estate agency Knight Frank says, "Robbie is spending so much time in LA that the property is surplus to requirements."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what John Abraham has to say on former girlfriend Bipasha Basu's wedding!
- So cute! Shilpa Shetty's birthday present has two special names embedded on it! – View pic
- Veerappan movie review: Brilliant camerawork engages you
- Gwyneth Paltrow, Chris Martin officially divorced
- Drop everything and watch out for John, Varun & Jacqueline starrer 'Dishoom's logo! Pic Inside
- Are your hands and feet always cold? Know what's the reason!
- Legend behind the famous Baijnath Shiva temple—You will be surprised to know the British connection!
- Humiliation bothers obese air travellers the most!
- Unhappy marriage good for diabetic men: Study
- Men are from Mars and women from Venus, indeed – Here’s a proof