Robbie Williams still learning to be a father
London: Singer Robbie Williams is still learning how to be a good father to his eight-month-old daughter Theodora Rose.
The `Let Me Entertain You` is raising Theodora with wife Ayda Field, reported Contactmusic.
"My wife and I are still learning how to be parents, but I think we`re doing a pretty good job. I`m sure that when my daughter will bring home her first boyfriend I`ll? be so intimidating that he`ll run away, but embarrassing as well, just to have a bit of fun," he said.
While Williams is besotted with his daughter, he admits to being selfish.
"I`ve been asked many times if I considered myself a narcissist, so I looked up the real meaning of the word and I came to the conclusion that indeed I am one. I think of myself as better than other people, not every person, but many, unique and talented and I aim to success. And one of the narcissist`s traits is selfishness, which is my biggest guilt."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan thanks fans after acquittal in 18-year-old chinkara poaching cases
- 'Dishoom' to get shield against piracy
- Bikini pictures of ‘DJ Wale Babu’ sensation Natasa Stankovic will make your heart skip a beat!
- Guess who? THIS Hollywood celebrity wants to do a film with Shah Rukh Khan
- Sonam Kapoor's look in next film mix of high-end fashion, ethnic