Robbie Williams still learning to be a father
London: Singer Robbie Williams is still learning how to be a good father to his eight-month-old daughter Theodora Rose.
The `Let Me Entertain You` is raising Theodora with wife Ayda Field, reported Contactmusic.
"My wife and I are still learning how to be parents, but I think we`re doing a pretty good job. I`m sure that when my daughter will bring home her first boyfriend I`ll? be so intimidating that he`ll run away, but embarrassing as well, just to have a bit of fun," he said.
While Williams is besotted with his daughter, he admits to being selfish.
"I`ve been asked many times if I considered myself a narcissist, so I looked up the real meaning of the word and I came to the conclusion that indeed I am one. I think of myself as better than other people, not every person, but many, unique and talented and I aim to success. And one of the narcissist`s traits is selfishness, which is my biggest guilt."
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Guru Nanak Jayanti: Here’s how it is celebrated
- Intolerance issue: AR Rahman expresses solidarity with Aamir Khan, says he too faced similar situation
- Intolerance issue: Here’s what Raveena Tandon feels
- Bigg Boss-Day 44: Rimi actively takes part in task; Priya, Kanwaljeet add spark
- 'Criminal Minds' star Kirsten Vangsness gets engaged