Robbie Williams still learning to be a father
London: Singer Robbie Williams is still learning how to be a good father to his eight-month-old daughter Theodora Rose.
The `Let Me Entertain You` is raising Theodora with wife Ayda Field, reported Contactmusic.
"My wife and I are still learning how to be parents, but I think we`re doing a pretty good job. I`m sure that when my daughter will bring home her first boyfriend I`ll? be so intimidating that he`ll run away, but embarrassing as well, just to have a bit of fun," he said.
While Williams is besotted with his daughter, he admits to being selfish.
"I`ve been asked many times if I considered myself a narcissist, so I looked up the real meaning of the word and I came to the conclusion that indeed I am one. I think of myself as better than other people, not every person, but many, unique and talented and I aim to success. And one of the narcissist`s traits is selfishness, which is my biggest guilt."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- One year of 'Aligarh': Hansal Mehta looks back at film journey
- Ayesha Takia slams haters, says 'I love myself and you should love yourself too'
- Ranveer Singh working round the clock to meet deadlines
- Hrithik Roshan to launch his own workout regime
- Rani Mukerji to make comeback with women centric film 'Hichki'