Robbie Williams tried heroin after running out of coke
London: Robbie Williams has confessed that he tried heroin in 1997 only because he ran out of cocaine .
The former Take That star also asserted that heroin was horrible and it made him throw up, because it didn`t suit him, the Daily Star reported.
The 39-year-old singer said that he has cleaned his act now that he is nearly 40 and has a history of heart disease in the family, adding that coke instantly takes him to a place that`s not great.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- First look of 'Meeruthiya Gangsters' out
- Police file charge sheet against `Peepli-Live` co-director Mahmood Farooqui in rape case
- TV star Pearl V Puri wants to pay tribute to RD Burman
- Watch: John, Anil in `funny wedding` song from` Welcome Back`
- Anurag Kashyap's guidance was very helpful: Zeishan Quadri
- Jason Statham sells Hollywood home for $9.2 million
- Angelina Jolie wants son to take over charity
- 'Godmother' Taylor Swift meets Jaime King's newborn
- 'Narcissist Bill Cosby didn't realise I was gay,' slams original accuser
- Cara Delevigne, Piers Morgan slam dentist for killing famous South African lion