Robbie Williams tried heroin after running out of coke
London: Robbie Williams has confessed that he tried heroin in 1997 only because he ran out of cocaine .
The former Take That star also asserted that heroin was horrible and it made him throw up, because it didn`t suit him, the Daily Star reported.
The 39-year-old singer said that he has cleaned his act now that he is nearly 40 and has a history of heart disease in the family, adding that coke instantly takes him to a place that`s not great.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Book lovers go gaga as cine-star Rishi Kapoor takes centrestage at Zee Jaipur Literature Festival
- 'Iron Man 3' actor Miguel Ferrer dead after battling throat cancer
- Zaira Wasim controversy: 'Dangal' star's posters burnt in Kashmir valley
- THIS is what Shah Rukh Khan can't do in front of camera!
- Shah Rukh Khan heads to 'Bigg Boss 10' sets, will meet Salman Khan!