Robert Downey Jr makes toddler cry not being in `Iron Man` costume
London: Robert Downey Jr. left an 18-month-old fan in tears because he wasn`t the `real` Iron Man.
The 48-year-old star, who has played the role of the superhero in three installments of the ` Iron Man` franchise, made the toddler, Jaxson Denno, weep as he was not wearing the character`s red and gold suit, the Sun reported.
Denno and her mum Heather, from Sunderland and Shelburne Falls in Massachusetts, US, met the actor during the filming of his latest movie ` The Judge ` near their home.
Downey Jr., who was dressed in ordinary clothes rather than his famous superhero gear, made the kid cry as soon as the child saw his simple outfit.
The father-of-two tried his best to cheer up Denno by pulling faces and posing for the camera with him.
The boy`s mother said that her son was fine as soon as he talked to him and although she kept telling him that Downey Jr. was Iron man, her son knew he wasn`t.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss season 10: Wild card entry Jason Shah exits Salman Khan’s show?
- Superstar Rajinikanth requests fans not to celebrate his birthday
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!
- Life lessons: 7 reasons why you should never give up!
- Sanjay Dutt to star in 'Bhoomi'! FIRST LOOK out