Robert Downey Jr`s son seeking drug treatment
Los Angeles: Actor Robert Downey Jr`s son is undergoing treatment for substance abuse issues.
The `Iron Man` star`s ex-wife Deborah Falcone, has revealed that 20-year-old Indio is currently receiving "holistic, natural and orthomolecular" therapy at an undisclosed treatment facility, reported Ok! magazine.
"We are hoping to do it the homoeopathic way rather than with medications. He`s being treated with vitamin supplements and organic foods," she said.
Falcone said her son, who is a promising musician and actor, was only taking one prescription pain pill a day and does not have addiction issues.
However, Downey Jr reportedly fears his son is battling the same issues he fought 20 years ago, when he was in-and-out of drug rehab facilities and jail.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC seeks filmmaker's response on Kashmir documentary screening
- Bharatiya Kautilya Sena burns effigy of Salman Khan
- Black buck case: HC allows Salman Khan's plea to summon witnesses for reexamination
- Revealed: Ex-couple Ranbir- Deepika go candid in `Tamasha` first still
- Joe Jackson recovering after three heart attacks
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's autopsy showed 'no significant injuries'
- Meryl Streep, Kate Winslet oppose decriminalisation of prostitution
- Bobbi Kristina heard late mom Whitney Houston's music in her last moments
- Original Keventers refashions its milkshake menu
- Chef Izzat cooks mouth-watering dishes - without water!