Robert Pattinson likes feeling of anxiety
London: `Twilight` star Robert Pattinson says he does not mind getting anxious as his anxiety attacks do not last for long.
The actor, 25, says he enjoys his ups and downs and feels lucky that his depression goes away soon, reportedly.
"I`ve been talking to a lot of people about it and I don`t know. I kind of like my anxiety in a funny sort of way and I like my peaks and troughs. Luckily, depression never lasts long with me," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistani artistes controversy: Salman Khan needs to be taught lesson, says Shiv Sena – Read more
- Banning films with Pakistan actors could result in losses for Indian cinema, says CBFC chief Nihalani
- MS Dhoni goes gaga over Sushant Singh Rajput's performance in his biopic
- Priyanka Chopra to go 'Live With Kelly' once again
- Pakistani artistes controversy: Abu Azmi backs Salman Khan, says Shiv Sena indulging in 'theatrics'