Robert Pattinson likes feeling of anxiety
London: `Twilight` star Robert Pattinson says he does not mind getting anxious as his anxiety attacks do not last for long.
The actor, 25, says he enjoys his ups and downs and feels lucky that his depression goes away soon, reportedly.
"I`ve been talking to a lot of people about it and I don`t know. I kind of like my anxiety in a funny sort of way and I like my peaks and troughs. Luckily, depression never lasts long with me," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Raees' promotion by train: Huge crowd erupts at Vadodara to see Shah Rukh Khan; 1 reported dead in lathicharge
- 'Commando 2' trailer is out! Vidyut Jammwal enthrals audience with mind-blowing stunts - WATCH
- Arms Act case: Being a friend I am happy for Salman Khan, says Daisy Shah
- Ali Fazal sponsors self-defence for girls in his family
- When Shah Rukh Khan visited Taj Mahal with his 'first income'