Robert Pattinson seeking solace, plans holiday with family
Los Angeles: Actor Robert Pattinson has reportedly decided to spend some memorable time with family and rented a house in Canada for two months.
The 26-year-old, who is nursing his broken heart post his split from Kristen Stewart, will stay in the swanky pad with his family members, reports dailystar.co.uk.
"Rob is renting a house in Bloor West Village in Toronto for July and August. He needs time away from showbiz drama and loves having his family around him," a source said.
"They plan to spend their evenings in the garden drinking, listening to music and writing songs," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Suyyash Rai – Kishwer Merchant in ‘Nach Baliye 8’? Here’s the truth
- Katrina Kaif is BACK on FB! Here's what she has to say
- Mahira Khan’s cheap thrills sans ‘Raees’ Shah Rukh Khan - WATCH
- Shahid Kapoor's latest pic on Instagram will make your jaw drop!
- Akshay Kumar's 'Jolly LLB 2' enters Rs 100 cr club; makers CONFIRM 'Jolly LLB 3'!