Robert Pattinson taking classes to maintain English accent
London: ‘Twilight’ star Robert Pattinson is taking elocution lessons to reclaim his English accent because he has spent too much time in LA.
The 26-year-old actor is one of Britain`s most successful acting exports in Hollywood and will be next seen playing an Englishman in ‘Bel Ami’, reported a website.
Christina Ricci, 27, his co-star in the film said that the actor hired accent coach to maintain his mother tongue accent.
"Rob hired an accent coach as he spent a lot of time in LA. He made fun of me as I was trying to be British and sounded like a Hollywood valley girl," Ricci said.
Pattinson, who was educated at the 6,000 pounds-a-year at Harrodian school in South-West London, recently said that he felt "naked" when using his real accent in a film.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I play better cricket post 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story': Sushant Singh Rajput
- Dwayne Johnson welcomes Nick Jonas to 'Jumanji' family!
- Shilpa Shetty pens down her second book on recipes!
- Replace Fawad Khan in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil', demands MNS
- There's leg pulling, no insulting on 'Comedy Nights: Krushna Abhishek