Robert Pattinson told to stop partying
London: `Twilight` star Robert Pattinson`s friend have reportedly advised him to stop partying and start concentrating on his career.
The 27-year-old actor`s close friends want him to take right decisions as he is not the same since his break-up with his `Twilight co-star Kristen Stewart, reported Contactmusic.
"Kristen broke his heart, he`s not been the same since she cheated. Some of his friends and business team want to ensure his life takes the right direction," a source said.
Close friends of the Pattinson are worried that he is not concentrating enough on his career.
"His team don`t want him to be defined by what clubs he goes to or what women he dates -- they want him to be known for being one of the great actors of his generation. They don`t want future opportunities jeopardised."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' declared tax-free in Madhya Pradesh
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival: Donald Trump is like a car salesman, says Man Booker Prize winner Paul Beatty
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Donald Trump was obsessed with me: Kristen Stewart on his old tweet about her
- Priyanka Chopra thanks 'Quantico' team for People's Choice Award!