Robert Pattinson wanted walruses in ‘Breaking Dawn’ sex scene
Washington: Robert Pattinson has revealed that if he had directed the ‘Breaking Dawn: Part 2’ sex scene, he would have made the bedroom action even wilder by putting a walrus in it.
“I would put [the sex scene] the last day of the schedule,” a magazine quoted him as telling a news channel.
“[I’d] say, ‘Listen, I’ve got to have a closed set. It’s really, really important. No one can see the monitors or anything,’ and then just put like a walrus in or something,” he said.
He also revealed that it was not so sexy kissing in front of the cameras.
“Kissing is harder than love-making scenes, I think. You can’t kiss like normally you’d kiss,” he said.
“You got a one in three chance of smashing someone’s tooth out,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show