Robin Thicke gives money to homeless woman
Los Angeles: Singer Robin Thicke gave a homeless woman USD 33 on his way to the Manchester Arena where he was supporting Maroon 5`s European tour.
The bundled-up fan was all smiles when the 36-year-old Grammy-nominated singer even took time to pose for a photo, reported E! online.
This gesture is not the entertainer`s first act of kindness. Last year he joined other celebrities in teaming up with Tickets for Charity, a philanthropic site that allocates funds from concert ticket sales to worthy organisations.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Devdas', 'Veer-Zaara' to be screened at theatres in the US
- Madhur Bhandarkar reveals first look of Kirti Kulhari starrer 'Indu Sarkar'
- Want to go worldwide with digital foray: Shilpa Shetty
- Girls should hit back if touched inappropriately, says Akshay Kumar
- Irrfan Khan in Georgia for 'Hindi Medium' shooting