Robin Thicke mistaken as Simon Cowell
Los Angeles: Singer-songwriter Robin Thicke says people regularly mistake him for music mogul Simon Cowell.
The 36-year-old singer says people often get confused as he and Cowell have similar hairstyles, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"I went through a hippy phase when I started out in music and said I would not cut my hair until I heard my song played on the radio. Now I do get called Simon Cowell because of my hair," Thicke said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Malayalam actress abduction case: Congress MLA alleges 'serious lapses' in handling case
- Veteran Arun Kakade selected for META Lifetime Achievement
- Have made my space without backing, support, says Aditi Rao Hydari
- I have earned enough money: Akshay Kumar
- Special screening of 'Lion' for Salaam Balak and Google India