Robin Thicke, Paula Patton put marital home up for sale
Los Angeles: Singer Robin Thicke and his estranged wife Paula Patton have put their Los Angeles mansion on the market.
The 3,158 square foot home was listed earlier this week with an asking price of USD 2,985,000, reportedly.
It was originally purchased by Thicke`s father back in 1990 for a paltry USD 910,000. The couple announced its separation in February, after nearly nine years of marriage.
The two-storey home overlooks the city`s famous Sunset Boulevard, and includes a recording studio. Thicke, 37, has made various public appeals to Patton over the past few months in a bid to win her back, and even titled his new album of love songs Paula, but it appears the actress wants no part of a reconciliation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shilpa Shinde files FIR against 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai' producer, accuses him of sexual harassment!
- FIR against Shirish Kunder for 'insulting' UP CM Yogi Adityanath!
- Alia Bhatt achieved everything on her own: Pooja Bhatt
- Sixth sense in women key self-defence, says Vidyut Jammwal
- The Voice India...' winner wants to playback for Salman Khan