Robin Williams` bike sold at charity auction
Los Angeles: A few weeks before his death earlier this month, comedy legend Robin Williams donated his Pegoretti bicycle and a buyer shelled $20,000 to buy it at a charity auction over the weekend.
He gave his handmade Pegoretti bicycle to the Drever Family Foundation and the annual Hotbed benefit took place Aug 23 in Tiburon, California, reports aceshowbiz.com.
The bike was sold at $20,000 at the event. Proceeds from the sale will go to the Bay Area education charity.
The actor, who is remembered for his roles in ‘Good Will Hunting’, ‘Dead Poets Society’ and ‘Night at the Museum’ among others, reportedly had planned to attend the gala.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Adult film actress Jessica Drake accuses Donald Trump of sexual misconduct
- Happy that protests against Karan Johar's movie are over: Madhur Bhandarkar on 'ADHM' row
- Children helping Angelina Jolie to rethink divorce tactics from Brad Pitt
- Here's how to get glowing skin this Diwali
- Shabana Azmi slams Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis—Here's why