Robin Williams dedicated last Instagram post to `baby girl`
London: Robin Williams, who was recently found dead in his apartment, dedicated his last Instagram post to his daughter Zelda saying that she will always be his baby girl.
The `Mrs. Doubftire` star posted a black and white image of his daughter on Instagram wishing her happy birthday adding that she was now quarter of a century old today but she will always be his baby girl, a magazine reported.
Zelda, who is Williams` daughter with his second wife Marsha Garces, celebrated her 25th birthday on July 31.
Williams is also father to son Zachary.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss-Day 44: Rimi actively takes part in task; Priya, Kanwaljeet add spark
- 'Criminal Minds' star Kirsten Vangsness gets engaged
- Check out: Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's stunning look in 'Bajirao Mastani' new poster!
- Intolerance row: Police complaint against Aamir Khan; protests soar outside residence
- Gigi Hadid, Zayn Malik dating?