Rochelle Humes, daughter involved in car accident
London: The Saturdays star Rochelle Humes and her baby daughter were involved in a minor car accident.
The British pop star, wife of JLS boyband star Marvin Humes, took to her Twitter page hours after the incident to assure that she and little Alaia-Mai were fine, reported Daily Mirror.
"Hey guys, just seen your tweets! Me and Alaia are okay, someone drove into the back of us. Not very nice but could have been worse.
"Sometimes the shock is worse, just worried about her! But all is fine now. Thanks for all of your sweet messages," Humes tweeted.
The singer, however, did not mention where the incident had taken place.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Young cancer survivors face higher risk of unemployment
- Oops! Watch what happens when father finds out about his daughter's big Bangkok lie
- It's OUT! Smiling spouse is your ticket to healthier, longer life
- These things must strictly be avoided during Pitru Paksha!
- All you men! Be the 'Wanderer', the 'Aviator', the 'Spunkster' with these hairstyles