Rochelle Humes styles husband
London: Singer Rochelle Humes has banned her husband from wearing scoop-neck tops and feels "lucky" that he now has great style.
The Saturdays singer has had many of her own style disasters, but she doesn`t think they are as bad as spouse Marvin Humes` infamous low-cut shirts, suggest reports.
Quizzed on whether she gives Marvin fashion advice, she said: "I`m lucky because he has great style. Although he had to get rid of those tops with the scoop neck - they had their day."
When asked what her own biggest fashion disaster, she added: "Anything from my teens! I used to wear these cord, mustard flares. They were so bad."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India feels like home: Fawad Khan
- Ban on women's entry in some temples unfair: Vidya Balan
- Bollywood film 'Neerja' banned in Pakistan
- Salman hit and run case: Victim's family challenge Salman Khan's acquittal
- Fawad Khan, Sidharth Malhotra, Alia Bhatt's unmissable family drama in 'Kapoor & Sons' trailer – Watch
- How Mahishasura invited death by undermining woman power – Durga
- Saraswati Puja on Vasant Panchami - Tithi, Muhurt and Vidhi
- Do you know the colour of your personality?—Take this quiz
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Teddy Day' with these cute gift options!
- 'Happy Birthday' set for public domain after long feud