Rochelle Humes styles husband
London: Singer Rochelle Humes has banned her husband from wearing scoop-neck tops and feels "lucky" that he now has great style.
The Saturdays singer has had many of her own style disasters, but she doesn`t think they are as bad as spouse Marvin Humes` infamous low-cut shirts, suggest reports.
Quizzed on whether she gives Marvin fashion advice, she said: "I`m lucky because he has great style. Although he had to get rid of those tops with the scoop neck - they had their day."
When asked what her own biggest fashion disaster, she added: "Anything from my teens! I used to wear these cord, mustard flares. They were so bad."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shraddha Kapoor breaks the style code in latest Harper's Bazaar cover! – See pic
- Monsoon getaway: Bigg Boss contestant Mandana Karimi rocks in white while holidaying in Goa- See pic
- Monsoon trouble for shoes? Best tips to save your footwear this rainy season
- 'Rustom': The re-invention of Akshay Kumar
- Milkha Singh launches 'Read India' initiative