Rochelle Humes styles husband
London: Singer Rochelle Humes has banned her husband from wearing scoop-neck tops and feels "lucky" that he now has great style.
The Saturdays singer has had many of her own style disasters, but she doesn`t think they are as bad as spouse Marvin Humes` infamous low-cut shirts, suggest reports.
Quizzed on whether she gives Marvin fashion advice, she said: "I`m lucky because he has great style. Although he had to get rid of those tops with the scoop neck - they had their day."
When asked what her own biggest fashion disaster, she added: "Anything from my teens! I used to wear these cord, mustard flares. They were so bad."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Actors face many demons everyday: Radhika Apte
- Watch: Jimmy Sheirgill's political drama 'Shorgul's trailer packs a punch!
- 'I'm the boss of my own s**t' says Ankita Lokhande post split with Sushant Singh Rajput!-- See pic
- Like things to be poetic in music, says Rabbi Shergill
- Riteish Deshmukh pays tribute to father on 70th birth anniversary!