Rod Stewart cheated during driving test
London: Singer Roderick Stewart confesses that he bunked the driving test and sent someone else as his proxy.
The 68-year-old made his manager Pete Saunders take the test on his behalf back in 1967, reports thesun.co.uk.
"To this day I have never taken a driving test in Britain. Pete set off to the test centre, signed in as Mr. Roderick Stewart of Highgate and took my test," he said.
The singer later took a driving test in the US and drives with that license here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- You should be prepared for trolls on social media: Amitabh Bachchan
- Ranvir Shorey starrer 'Blue Mountains' to release in April
- I'm not judgmental about any character: Vicky Kaushal
- 'Anaarkali of Aarah' makers file complaint over leaked scenes
- Freedom is main attraction of hip-hop, says rapper Raftaar