Rolling Stones wrecked British society, says Joan Collins
London: Actress Joan Collins has hit out at the band Rolling Stones for wrecking British society.
The `Dynasty` star said the wild antics of pop stars in the 1960s and `70s had led to a general loss of good manners, reported Sun online.
"It was just accepted that you had to be rude and not really care about anybody except yourself. I think a lot of it had to do with the Beatles` and Stones` rock star lifestyle," she said.
Collins, who celebrated her 80th birthday this week, also said today`s parents are not strict enough.
"I`m terrifying. You don`t want to be around me," said the mother-of-three.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India made Aamir Khan’s 'PK' a blockbuster, that's tolerance: BJP MP
- Good news for food lovers in Mumbai: City to celebrate first Family Food Festival
- Dev Diwali, Karthigai Deepam: Know significance and legend
- Spirituality: Chant Dhanvantri Mantra for healing, good health
- Guru Nanak Jayanti: Here’s how it is celebrated