Rolling Stones wrecked British society, says Joan Collins
London: Actress Joan Collins has hit out at the band Rolling Stones for wrecking British society.
The `Dynasty` star said the wild antics of pop stars in the 1960s and `70s had led to a general loss of good manners, reported Sun online.
"It was just accepted that you had to be rude and not really care about anybody except yourself. I think a lot of it had to do with the Beatles` and Stones` rock star lifestyle," she said.
Collins, who celebrated her 80th birthday this week, also said today`s parents are not strict enough.
"I`m terrifying. You don`t want to be around me," said the mother-of-three.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Never wrote open letter to PM about Dawood: Sunil Grover
- Have to be obsessive to play a character: Shah Rukh Khan
- Hrithik Roshan judges his films with first copy itself
- Honesty, sincerity behind 'Dangal' worked in its favour: Director Nitesh Tiwari
- Bollywood stars praise Yuvraj Singh's incredible century!