Rooney Mara couldn`t relate to children at school
London: Actress Rooney Mara says she couldn`t relate to other people when she was growing up and admits her personality is suited to darker roles.
‘The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo’ actress was shy and introvert when in school and found it difficult to spend time in a group, reported Contactmusic.
"I was very, very, shy. I had problems with anxiety and not being able to relate to other people. I would spend all my free time in school by myself. I couldn`t relate to other people or get myself to feel comfortable hanging around with other kids in school and it wasn`t the happiest time of my life.
"It took me a long time before I felt more at ease making friends and not putting up walls around me. I still like the time I spend alone, just thinking by myself or watching people. I need that kind of quiet time," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Adult film actress Jessica Drake accuses Donald Trump of sexual misconduct
- Happy that protests against Karan Johar's movie are over: Madhur Bhandarkar on 'ADHM' row
- Children helping Angelina Jolie to rethink divorce tactics from Brad Pitt
- Here's how to get glowing skin this Diwali
- Shabana Azmi slams Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis—Here's why