Rosamund Pike pregnant with second child?
Los Angeles: Former Bond Girl Rosamund Pike is reportedly expecting her second child with longtime boyfriend and researcher Robie Uniacke, whom she started dating in late 2009.
The baby will join big brother Solo who just turned two-year-old last month, reportedly.
Pike was earlier engaged to movie director Joe Wright in 2007, but called off their wedding the next year. She got her big break in Hollywood for her role as Bond girl, Miranda Frost, in 2002`s `Die Another Day` starring Pierce Brosnan.
She is also known for playing Jane Bennet in 2005`s `Pride and Prejudice`. Last year, she was seen in Edgar Wright`s `The World`s End` and will next star opposite Ben Affleck in David Fincher`s `Gone Girl` which is due October 3 this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Katrina Kaif-Ranbir Kapoor’s ‘date’ on Valentine’s Day!
- Salman Khan miffed with Huma Qureshi –Sohail Khan affair reports?
- Mindfulness meditation improves health - Here's how
- Emraan Hashmi takes up 'Fear vs Neerja' challenge!
- Can't take freedom of speech for granted; religion in politics is not healthy: Kamal Haasan