Rosie Huntington-Whiteley enjoys being the boss
London: Former Victoria's Secret model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley says she enjoys indulging her creative tendencies for a brand.
The 27-year-old supermodel said that working with British high street store on a lingerie line has been a very rewarding experience, reportedly.
"I love being at the helm of a business and making creative and executive decisions," she said.
Huntington-Whiteley admits she enjoyed every moment of her time with Victoria's Secret but was ready for a new challenge when they parted company.
"I had five fantastic years with Victoria's Secret. The shows are the most fun thing you can do as a model. But ultimately to (have the chance to) work on my own brand, rather than for a brand, is really where it gets exciting for me," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- This latest OK JAANU pic shows Aditya Roy Kapur, Shraddha Kapoor are so much in love!
- Mood swings! What's on Parineeti Chopra's mind?
- Here's what Jacqueline Fernandez feels about Salman Khan-Iulia Vantur marriage! Details inside
- Wow! Indian professionals 'most confident' globally, says a survey
- Look who's dining together? Navya SPOTTED with Aryan Khan!