Rosie Huntington-Whiteley not ready for kids
London: Supermodel Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, who has been dating Hollywood hunk Jason Statham for three years now, is not sure if she wants to settle down and start a family.
The 25-year-old is reportedly being pressured by Statham, to start a family, but she is not sure as her career is going so well, reported Daily Star.
"Jason is broody, and has made no secret of his feelings. Rosie wants to have his kids one day, but isn`t sure now is the right time. She`s getting movie roles and advertising deals and feels her career is at a peak," a source said.
Whiteley has previously said she is open to the idea of becoming a mother but wants to continue with her career at the same time.
"I always see myself working, but definitely being a mum will be a big part of me. I think my career is very self-indulgent. It`s all about me. I`m not a doctor, I`m not looking after people, I`m not saving children. I`m in the entertainment business. I`m a model. I`m an actress. So it is very self-involved."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC seeks filmmaker's response on Kashmir documentary screening
- Bharatiya Kautilya Sena burns effigy of Salman Khan
- Black buck case: HC allows Salman Khan's plea to summon witnesses for reexamination
- Revealed: Ex-couple Ranbir- Deepika go candid in `Tamasha` first still
- Joe Jackson recovering after three heart attacks
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's autopsy showed 'no significant injuries'
- Meryl Streep, Kate Winslet oppose decriminalisation of prostitution
- Bobbi Kristina heard late mom Whitney Houston's music in her last moments
- Original Keventers refashions its milkshake menu
- Chef Izzat cooks mouth-watering dishes - without water!