Rosie Huntington-Whiteley not ready for kids
London: Supermodel Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, who has been dating Hollywood hunk Jason Statham for three years now, is not sure if she wants to settle down and start a family.
The 25-year-old is reportedly being pressured by Statham, to start a family, but she is not sure as her career is going so well, reported Daily Star.
"Jason is broody, and has made no secret of his feelings. Rosie wants to have his kids one day, but isn`t sure now is the right time. She`s getting movie roles and advertising deals and feels her career is at a peak," a source said.
Whiteley has previously said she is open to the idea of becoming a mother but wants to continue with her career at the same time.
"I always see myself working, but definitely being a mum will be a big part of me. I think my career is very self-indulgent. It`s all about me. I`m not a doctor, I`m not looking after people, I`m not saving children. I`m in the entertainment business. I`m a model. I`m an actress. So it is very self-involved."
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!
- India made Aamir Khan’s 'PK' a blockbuster, that's tolerance: BJP MP
- Good news for food lovers in Mumbai: City to celebrate first Family Food Festival
- Dev Diwali, Karthigai Deepam: Know significance and legend
- Spirituality: Chant Dhanvantri Mantra for healing, good health
- Guru Nanak Jayanti: Here’s how it is celebrated