Rumer Willis` alternative lifestyle upsets boyfriend
London: Actress Rumer Willis` boyfriend, Jayson Blair, is struggling with her newfound love of yoga and meditation.
Rumer, daughter of action star Bruce Willis, has an on-off relationship with Blair, reported Contactmusic.
"Jayson got fed up with Rumer`s wacky alternative practices. He tried his best to go along with her, but its just not his bag. He missed doing normal, `couple things` like making dinner, going to the movies and enjoying a glass of wine. Rumer even swore of caffeine and alcohol," a source said.
Rumer and `The New Normal` star Blair, 30, were reported to have split after 15 months of dating in November, but earlier this month they looked to have reunited, and were spotted canoodling following a LA stage show she was appearing in.
"All of a sudden she was sitting on his lap kissing him," the source added.
In June this year Rumer, 25, and her mother, Demi Moore, attended the three-day Kundalini yoga Summer Solstice event, at a secret retreat located in the Jemez Mountains in New Mexico.
At the retreat the pair took part in practising White Tantric Meditation, which is designed to allow people to break through the subconscious blocks that enslave the mind.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deols should promote their films well, SRK told Dharmendra
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'