Rumer Willis wants mother Demi Moore to be more mature?
London: Rumer Willis has reportedly advised her mother Demi Moore to dress more appropriately for her age. The budding actress apparently wished her 51-year-old parent would embrace her age and start to dress more appropriately, reportedly.
"Rumer thinks her mom is gorgeous, but she also thinks Demi needs to start looking more mature. Demi is known for wearing sexy, thigh-high skirts, but she`s turning 52 in November and Rumer feels she needs to lower her hemline," a source said.
The 25-year-old is said to be worried about Moore`s latest toyboy, Sean Friday, a 27-year-old musician, could end up breaking her heart, like her second husband Ashton Kutcher, who she split from in 2011.
"Rumer is afraid that when Sean is ready to start a family he`ll find younger woman - just like Ashton did with Mila Kunis. She knows how crushed Demi was when Ashton moved on, and she doesn`t want her mother to go through that again."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Young cancer survivors face higher risk of unemployment
- Oops! Watch what happens when father finds out about his daughter's big Bangkok lie
- It's OUT! Smiling spouse is your ticket to healthier, longer life
- These things must strictly be avoided during Pitru Paksha!
- All you men! Be the 'Wanderer', the 'Aviator', the 'Spunkster' with these hairstyles