Russell Brand accuses two UK male celebs of being pedophiles
London: Russell Brand stunned a large TV audience in London on Friday by reportedly accusing two UK male celebrities of sexually abusing teenagers.
Gasps were reportedly heard after the 37-year-old comedian made the damaging allegations during a break in filming of a US show, the Sun reported.
Neither of the two men, who were mentioned, has ever been convicted of a sexual offence.
Brand shocked the crowd with a rambling dialogue about paedophiles, Jimmy Savile and the Scotland Yard inquiry into sexual crimes involving celebrities.
According to the Daily Star, Brand told the 200-plus audience, "and you`ve got the lesser ones... the underlings. There`s ______. And some say old ______ is playing around."
An audience member reportedly said that Brand`s claims made the audience quiet uncomfortable, as no-one had heard these stars linked to the Savile case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss season 10: Wild card entry Jason Shah exits Salman Khan’s show?
- Superstar Rajinikanth requests fans not to celebrate his birthday
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!
- Life lessons: 7 reasons why you should never give up!
- Sanjay Dutt to star in 'Bhoomi'! FIRST LOOK out