Russell Brand`s prank radio call called `classic`
London: Jonathan Ross and Russell Brand`s infamous prank call has been named as one of the top ten radio moments of all time.
The Radio 2 stunt, when the duo left smutty messages on actor Andrew Sachs` answering machine in 2008, was placed at sixth position in a list that was compiled by Sony, the Sun reported.
The top ten radio moments are:
Winston Churchill`s 1940 "Fight them on the beaches" speech.
Martin Luther King`s "I have a dream" oration in 1963.
1985`s Live Aid concert.
HG Wells` play `The War of the Worlds,` which many US listeners in 1938 thought was a genuine alien invasion.
Coverage of the 1989 Hillsborough disaster.
The Jonathan Ross and Russell Brand prank.
King George VI`s stutter-free speech to the British Empire in 1939.
Chris Moyles` record-setting marathon show from 2011.
DJ Mike Read for hurling Frankie Goes to Hollywood`s "obscene" single Relax across his studio.
Moyles` 2010 pay rant.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Men increasingly availing salon services: Survey
- Is Pitra Dosha really a curse of our ancestors? Let's find out
- 'Love hormone' may quieten the ringing ears condition
- Children can make adult-like moral judgement: Study
- Independence, career more important than marriage in life: Reveals study on young singles