Russell Brand spends 1,500 pounds a month helping the homeless
Los Angeles: British comedian Russell Brand has asked his friends to take care of homeless people in his absence.
Brand is going to Australia, and he has given his friends money so they can provide food to poor people during Christmas time, reports thesun.co.uk.
"Russell didn`t want them to be left high and dry overnight. He usually spends about 1,500 pounds a month just helping people out," said a source.
"He asked pals to make sure these guys are okay while he is away. So they have been taking them along for food and making sure they`ve got warm clothing and a few dollars in their pocket until he gets back," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show