Russell Brand sued for criminal charges after snatching photog’s phone
Washington: Russell Brand has been named in a police report in New Orleans after a photographer claimed that the actor snatched a cell phone from his hands and threw it away. Timothy Jackson filed the report, citing “criminal damages” over the incident that went down Monday night.
Jackson told cops that he was with a group of photographers, and when he began to shoot Brand with his iPhone, the comedian flipped out, wrestled the phone out of his hand and then threw it at a nearby building, shattering a glass window, a website has reported. Jackson immediately filed a police report but there is no word if he got his phone back. Police are investigating the incident and would like to speak with Brand as soon as possible.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Runway Bridal to return with fourth edition in September
- Mr World 2016 Rohit Khandelwal says it is easier for models to enter Bollywood!
- Sonakshi Sinha does not have aptitude to join politics!- READ
- Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput fulfil grandmother Neelima Azeem's wish!
- Veteran writer Salim Khan hails Bombay HC judgement on Haji Ali