Russell Brand sued for criminal charges after snatching photog’s phone
Washington: Russell Brand has been named in a police report in New Orleans after a photographer claimed that the actor snatched a cell phone from his hands and threw it away. Timothy Jackson filed the report, citing “criminal damages” over the incident that went down Monday night.
Jackson told cops that he was with a group of photographers, and when he began to shoot Brand with his iPhone, the comedian flipped out, wrestled the phone out of his hand and then threw it at a nearby building, shattering a glass window, a website has reported. Jackson immediately filed a police report but there is no word if he got his phone back. Police are investigating the incident and would like to speak with Brand as soon as possible.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Commando 2' trailer is out! Vidyut Jammwal enthrals audience with mind-blowing stunts - WATCH
- Arms Act case: Being a friend I am happy for Salman Khan, says Daisy Shah
- Ali Fazal sponsors self-defence for girls in his family
- When Shah Rukh Khan visited Taj Mahal with his 'first income'
- 'Raees' Shah Rukh Khan is travelling from Mumbai to Delhi by train – See pics