Russell Brand sued for criminal charges after snatching photog’s phone
Washington: Russell Brand has been named in a police report in New Orleans after a photographer claimed that the actor snatched a cell phone from his hands and threw it away. Timothy Jackson filed the report, citing “criminal damages” over the incident that went down Monday night.
Jackson told cops that he was with a group of photographers, and when he began to shoot Brand with his iPhone, the comedian flipped out, wrestled the phone out of his hand and then threw it at a nearby building, shattering a glass window, a website has reported. Jackson immediately filed a police report but there is no word if he got his phone back. Police are investigating the incident and would like to speak with Brand as soon as possible.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Diwali 2016: Tips to keep your pets safe!
- 'Bewadey' series, episode 1: This is how drunkards deal with Johnny's 'break-up'!
- Diwali 2016 schedule: Festivals and significance
- Diwali 2016: Wondering what clothes to buy for kids? Check out the dos and don'ts
- Diwali 2016: Here’s how you can stay fit during festive season