Russell Brand turns soccer guru on `Match of the Day`
Washington: Comedian Russell Brand has now become a TV soccer pundit.
The 38-year-old actor, who is a fan of London club West Ham, was given a place on the panel of the soccer-based show ` Match of the Day` to weigh in on the team`s performance.
While the star`s team lost 2-0 to Man U, he mocked Wayne Rooney`s goal by saying that they have to focus on the injustices that preceded Rooney`s goal and the East End has not seen that sort of injustice since the dark days of Jack the Ripper, he added.
The special episode was aimed to raise money for the UK`s Sport Relief charity.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Ki and Ka': Arjun Kapoor shares a song-wrap selfie with Kareena Kapoor!
- Hrithik Roshan, Sonam Kapoor’s ‘Dheere Dheere’ crosses 55 million views
- Watch: How ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ was born
- Former 'Bigg Boss' contestant Rahul Mahajan beats girlfriend?
- Navratri special: Day 1 - Worship Maa Shailputri for good fortune