Sage Stallone`s death may have drug link?
Los Angeles: Investigators have not ruled out the possibility of a "drug dealing case" in Sage Stallone`s death although they do not believe he was an addict.
Detectives believe Sylvester Stallon`s son was not an addict as his body structure was not the way drug addicts have, a website reports.
"He was pudgy, and drug addicts are almost always rail thin," an official source said.
Although authorities could not find a single Hydrocodone tablet in his house, there were 60 gigantic empty prescription bottles. Each bottle is expected to have 500 pills.
Bags of white powder were also reportedly found in his room. Detectives were trying to find out more evidence.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra's 'Quantico' to talk about Donald Trump, immigration policies
- Paul Walker was like an older brother to me: Scott Eastwood
- 'Bigg Boss 10' winner Manveer Gurjar is disappointed with Aakanksha Sharmaa! - Watch
- Salman Khan has always stood by me as friend: Raveena Tandon
- Sunil Grover OUT of 'The Kapil Sharma Show'? Here's the TRUTH