Sage Stallone`s death may have drug link?
Los Angeles: Investigators have not ruled out the possibility of a "drug dealing case" in Sage Stallone`s death although they do not believe he was an addict.
Detectives believe Sylvester Stallon`s son was not an addict as his body structure was not the way drug addicts have, a website reports.
"He was pudgy, and drug addicts are almost always rail thin," an official source said.
Although authorities could not find a single Hydrocodone tablet in his house, there were 60 gigantic empty prescription bottles. Each bottle is expected to have 500 pills.
Bags of white powder were also reportedly found in his room. Detectives were trying to find out more evidence.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Celebrate 'love' this Diwali with Neha-Tony Kakkar's 'Khuda Bhi Jab'!
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 699: Alia successfully convinces Abhi to continue his relationship with Tanu
- Here's how Bollywood biggies Aamir Khan, Sanjay Dutt, Hrithik Roshan plan to celebrate Diwali
- Sanjay Dutt's comeback film 'Marco' to go on floors next year!
- Akshay Kumar, Taapsee Pannu wrap up Malaysia schedule of 'Naam Shabana'
- TV celebrities urge fans to go for Eco-friendly Diwali
- Dhanteras 2016: Happy Dhanatrayodashi WhatsApp messages, SMS for your friends and family
- Diwali 2016: Save time and renovate your homes online
- Diwali 2016: Plastic waste, glass bottles and paper scraps to light homes
- Diwali 2016: Unusual and quick snack ideas for parties