Sage Stallone’s death cause to be determined in 2 months
Washington: It will take officials another two months to determine the cause of death of Sylvester Stallone’s eldest son Sage.
Sage Moonblood Stallone was found dead on Friday in his Hollywood home.
The autopsy, which was completed Sunday, still requires the findings of toxicology tests, a spokesman for the Los Angeles County Coroner told a news channel.
This normally takes six weeks, a magazine has reported. In the meantime, various conflicting speculation about the possible cause of death has been reported.
Some reports suggested the 36-year-old might have overdosed on prescription drugs. But his friend and lawyer, George Braunstein, insisted that Sage never showed any signs of drug use or addiction, and didn’t even drink.
His final hours are also murky. Some published reports suggest that he may have been dead for three days or longer by the time his body was found.
But Braunstein believes that couldn’t be true, saying photos of Sage at home were posted to his Facebook page just 17 hours before his body was found.
Sage, who acted with his father in 1990’s ‘Rocky V’ and 1996’s ‘Daylight’, was reportedly set to marry his long time girlfriend in Las Vegas this weekend.
He wrote and directed the 2006 short film ‘Vic’, and was a film geek who idolised his father.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Young cancer survivors face higher risk of unemployment
- Oops! Watch what happens when father finds out about his daughter's big Bangkok lie
- It's OUT! Smiling spouse is your ticket to healthier, longer life
- These things must strictly be avoided during Pitru Paksha!
- All you men! Be the 'Wanderer', the 'Aviator', the 'Spunkster' with these hairstyles