Saif, Jimmy Shergill new gym buddies
Mumbai: The shooting of Tigmanshu Dhulia’s ‘Bullett Raja’ gave actors Saif Ali Khan and Jimmy Shergill a lot of time to spend together on and off the sets.
Saif and Jimmy have earlier worked together in films like ‘Eklavya’ and ‘Hum Tum’ but they never got a chance to connect as co-actors.
But thanks to the long shooting schedules of ‘Bullett Raja’ in Lucknow and Kolkata, the actors got to bond with each other especially over their passion for the gym.
A source close to the team said: "Saif and Jimmy both are very passionate about working out. The team was asked to give them a break in the evening so that they could go to the gym.
"Apart from discussing their daily regime in the gym, they were seen discussing their love for Lucknowi food, films, gadgets and much more."
Action-drama film ‘Bullett Raja’ will release Nov 29.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Brad Pitt child abuse case: Investigation extends due to new accusation
- Awwdorable: Kushal Tandon, Gauahar Khan's Twitter conversation is too cute to miss
- Arjun Bijlani's 'Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil' shoot stalled by Shah Rukh Khan fans
- Looking forward to bring 'Battle for Bittora' on screen, says Sonam Kapoor
- Deepika Padukone's 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' to have India premiere ahead of its release