Salman Khan to endorse pipe maker Astral
Mumbai: Bollywood`s `Dabangg` star, whose `Kick` is attracting Indian cine-goers to the box office, has been appointed the brand ambassador for plumbing pipe major Astral Poly Technik Ltd.
The brand, which manufacturers plumbing and drainage systems in the country, has signed on Salman for two years.
“Our association with Salman Khan is in sync with our brand communication that highlights the strength of our products. We have earlier partnered with the movie ‘Dabangg 2’ where Salman actually used Astral Pipes in the film," Sandeep Engineer, managing director, Astral Poly Technik, said in a statement.
"Now our association with Salman Khan as brand ambassador will further strengthen the brand image and take it to the next level,” he said.
Astral Poly Technik has a client base across different sectors of industry like retail, residential, commercial, hospitals and industrial.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tweets on Yakub Memon: Salman being targeted for his celebrity status, says Salim Khan
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!