Salman Khan visits Tanya Kumar’s Tesò
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: With frequenters like Vikram Chatwal & Jake Jagger(Mick Jagger’s daughter), not to mention internationally renowned DJ’s, Tanya Kumar’s resto-lounge Teso ,is now fast becoming a hot-spot for Bollywood celebrities.
Tesò which was in the spotlight during the Sunburn Festival in Goa, was recently visited by Salman Khan as the actor dropped in on his way back from shooting for Mental.
Reveals a source, “Salman Khan had heard a lot about the place from several of his friends from the industry who are regular guests at the hot-spot.He decided to drop in and unwind after a day’s shoot. He seemed in an extremely relaxed mood and the staff of Teso was excited to host him”.
Confirming the news says Tanya Kumar, “Yes Salman Khan did visit Tesò and it was a huge honor to have him drop by and wish us luck.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I can never be disciplined like Aamir, says Shah Rukh Khan
- I'll be expected to deliver bigger film after 'Sultan': Ali Abbas Zafar
- What a life: Film world mourns Mahasweta Devi's demise
- Busy bee Nargis Fakhri dusts down rumours, looking forward to promote 'Banjo'!
- 'Dishoom' mania: Jacqueline Fernandez can work with Rohit Dhawan a 'million times over'