Sam Neill becomes grandfather
London: ‘Jurassic Park’ star Sam Neill has become a grandfather after his daughter Elena recently gave birth to a little boy.
The 65-year-old actor says his make-up artist wife Noriko Watanabe is delighted with the newest addition to their family, reported Contactmusic.
"I have recently had a new grandson. I say this almost as if it were a personal achievement, but grandchildren in truth are thrust upon you whether you like it or not. He seems a perfectly agreeable sort of chap, as babies go. He`s a quiet baby, and quietness is highly regarded in people that small. And in fact I admire it wherever I find it," Neill wrote in his column for a newspaper.
"This boy`s grandmothers are in a complete lather over him, and are quite incapable of keeping their hands off the little tyke. I`m not big on baby cuddling as it happens... Anyway, this boy seems to be universally thought of as winsome.
"I have no idea about that, but I do like his general quietness. We sit and look at each other in companionable silence; he sucks on his pacifier and I on my 2008 Pinot (wine). I like to be quiet too."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Raees' promotion by train: Huge crowd erupts at Vadodara to see Shah Rukh Khan; 1 reported dead in lathicharge
- 'Commando 2' trailer is out! Vidyut Jammwal enthrals audience with mind-blowing stunts - WATCH
- Arms Act case: Being a friend I am happy for Salman Khan, says Daisy Shah
- Ali Fazal sponsors self-defence for girls in his family
- When Shah Rukh Khan visited Taj Mahal with his 'first income'