Sand sculpture on Indian cinema in Cannes beach
Bhubaneswar: Renowned sand artist Sudarsan Pattnaik will create sand sculpture on Indian cinema at the Cannes beach in France during the upcoming International Film Festival there.
Pattnaik will be in France at the invitation of the Indian Embassy in Paris and the International Film Festival will take place between May 14 and 25.
"I am very happy to get this invitation. I am excited to create a sculpture on Indian cinema," Pattnaik said adding his student Bulu Mohanty would be assisting him.
Pattnaik, who hails from Puri, was recently conferred with the prestigious Padma Shri. He has participated in more than 50 international sand sculpture championships and festivals across the world and won many prizes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Brad Pitt child abuse case: Investigation extends due to new accusation
- Awwdorable: Kushal Tandon, Gauahar Khan's Twitter conversation is too cute to miss
- Arjun Bijlani's 'Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil' shoot stalled by Shah Rukh Khan fans
- Looking forward to bring 'Battle for Bittora' on screen, says Sonam Kapoor
- Deepika Padukone's 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' to have India premiere ahead of its release