Sandra Bullock`s alleged stalker accused of possessing weapons
Los Angeles: The man who was arrested for breaking into Sandra Bullock`s home recently has been charged with possessing an arsenal of weapons.
According to the Los Angeles County District Attorney`s Office, police found numerous weapons, which included several machine guns, at the Montrose home of Joshua Corbett following his June 8 arrest at Bullock`s residence in an upscale neighborhood near Beverly Hills.
The 39-year-old Corbett, who already pleaded not guilty in LA Superior Court to felony charges of burglary, stalking and possession of a machine gun, now faces 19 additional felony weapons charges.
Corbett pleaded not guilty on Wednesday to charges that he possessed a stockpile of weapons.
If convicted as charged in the new case, Corbett is facing more than 12 years in county jail.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Date issues keep away Katrina Kaif from doing film for Salman Khan
- Photo album: Bipasha Basu's mehendi ceremony was a starry affair!
- You can no longer bully Alia Bhatt - Here's why
- ‘Bride’ Bipasha Basu’s father blesses her in traditional Bengali style – See Pic
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan legal spat: Aditya Pancholi’s reaction on being asked about Adhyayan Suman is shocking
- Not getting visa? This Balaji temple can help you fly abroad
- Can you see the correct picture? Click to know
- Sensitive people more vulnerable to online dating scams
- This Rajasthan temple has over 20,000 rats – Click here to know more about it
- Powerful Santana Gopala Mantra for women who wish to conceive