Sandra Bullock`s cowboy birthday
Los Angeles: Sandra Bullock enjoyed her 50th birthday celebration at a cowboy bar in Wyoming with friends.
The `Gravity` actress, who reached the milestone age on July 26, began her festivities by heading to the Million Dollar Cowboy Bar in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, with a group of female friends, reported a magazine.
"There were probably six to ten women in the group. It appeared to be a ladies night. They just came in to listen to the band," a source said.
Though the group, which included Chelsea Handler, did not seem to be dancing, they all had a great time.
"It was pretty low key. They all had one drink... And were all dressed casually. Sandra looked radiant, beautiful and was very sweet. It looked like she was having a blast," the source added.
Bullock and Handler have been close friends for years.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan impressed with THIS young fan—See pic inside!
- Deepika Padukone NOT in Salman Khan film?
- Akshay Kumar escapes scorching Mumbai heat with his ‘partner in crime’ – Here’s how
- Bipasha Basu-Karan Singh Grover wedding: Have you seen these latest PICTURES?
- Karan Johar’s Dharma production hints at first ever love franchise
- Know who is vulnerable to online dating scams
- Dear ladies, Women's Online Shopping Festival is here to pamper you
- Do men really mean all what they say? Read on to decode men
- ISKCON pins hopes on PM Narendra Modi for Krishna temple in Moscow
- We bet you will find it uber-tough to correct these sentences!