Sandra Bullock`s cowboy birthday
Los Angeles: Sandra Bullock enjoyed her 50th birthday celebration at a cowboy bar in Wyoming with friends.
The `Gravity` actress, who reached the milestone age on July 26, began her festivities by heading to the Million Dollar Cowboy Bar in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, with a group of female friends, reported a magazine.
"There were probably six to ten women in the group. It appeared to be a ladies night. They just came in to listen to the band," a source said.
Though the group, which included Chelsea Handler, did not seem to be dancing, they all had a great time.
"It was pretty low key. They all had one drink... And were all dressed casually. Sandra looked radiant, beautiful and was very sweet. It looked like she was having a blast," the source added.
Bullock and Handler have been close friends for years.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shraddha Kapoor, Aditya Roy Kapur's 'OK JAANU' first look spills love!
- Lord Kamadeva—The legend associated with the god
- Nargis Fakhri's advice about 'drinking water' is what you should know for keeping a healthy body!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan to be a part of Deepika Padukone's 'Padmavati'?
- Sunny Leone thanks 'Raees' Shah Rukh Khan! Here's why