Sandra Bullock`s home intruder pleads not guilty to stalking charges
Washington: The suspect held responsible for intruding Sandra Bullock`s Los Angeles home has pleaded not guilty to stalking charges, it has been revealed.
Joshua Corbett was subsequently charged with felony counts of residential burglary, stalking and possession of a machine gun, to which he pleaded not guilty during a court appearance in L.A., reports suggest.
Deputy District Attorney Wendy Segall told a website that Corbett was not in possession of the machine gun at the time of the break-in.
Bullock obtained an emergency restraining order against Corbett and the Superior Court judge has set his bail at 185,000 dollars.
However, if convicted, Corbett could face more than seven years behind bars.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kamya Punjabi releases teaser of Pratyusha Banerjee’s last short film – Watch
- Anonymity on Twitter giving people power to misbehave: Swara Bhaskar
- Naam Shabana: Akshay Kumar enjoys special screening with female police officers
- People find it difficult to accept TV stars in bold roles: Nia Sharma
- Non-bailable warrant issued against Mamta Kulkarni, Vicky Goswami