Sandra Bullock`s home intruder pleads not guilty to stalking charges
Washington: The suspect held responsible for intruding Sandra Bullock`s Los Angeles home has pleaded not guilty to stalking charges, it has been revealed.
Joshua Corbett was subsequently charged with felony counts of residential burglary, stalking and possession of a machine gun, to which he pleaded not guilty during a court appearance in L.A., reports suggest.
Deputy District Attorney Wendy Segall told a website that Corbett was not in possession of the machine gun at the time of the break-in.
Bullock obtained an emergency restraining order against Corbett and the Superior Court judge has set his bail at 185,000 dollars.
However, if convicted, Corbett could face more than seven years behind bars.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Difference in treatment meted out to us and Hema Malini, says victims' kin
- FTII stir: Students protest Gajendra Chauhan's appointment
- Arshad hopes for 'raise' post 'Guddu Rangeela'
- Tiger Shroff doesn't want to work with B-Town's Khans
- Will work with Shoojit again: Ayushmann Khurrana