Sarah Harding names pet penguin Elvis
London: Singer Sarah Harding has adopted a penguin from a zoo here and named it Elvis.
London zoo offers adoption packs for its penguins and price starts from 32 pounds, which include a welcome letter with fun facts about the penguin, a personalised certificate, one free zoo ticket, and a photograph of the animal. She has adopted the penguin at the same zoo, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Harding also has two cats and three dogs to look after.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maharashtra Governor applauds Juhi Chawla, Shabana Azmi's 'Chalk N Duster'
- Shah Rukh Khan fined Rs 1.93 lakh for illegal ramp outside 'Mannat'
- Richa Chadha excited to meet Sarabjit Singh's wife
- He is back! Irrfan Khan reveals intriguing first look in 'India Ki Khoj' poster - See pic
- Sex or acting - what did Aditya Roy Kapoor choose? Watch video
- Does Ganesha really ride a mouse?
- Oh boy! Have you seen a three-legged dog? Watch short film which tells a touching tale
- Ever wondered what you really are? Take quiz now!
- Watch: Mother puts her triplets and toddler to bed – Viral video
- Vasant Panchami: Pay tribute to Goddess Saraswati by singing this Aarti song