Sarah Harding names pet penguin Elvis
London: Singer Sarah Harding has adopted a penguin from a zoo here and named it Elvis.
London zoo offers adoption packs for its penguins and price starts from 32 pounds, which include a welcome letter with fun facts about the penguin, a personalised certificate, one free zoo ticket, and a photograph of the animal. She has adopted the penguin at the same zoo, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Harding also has two cats and three dogs to look after.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Film festivals look down upon 'massy' films: Farah Khan
- Sawan Kumar plans legal action against makers of new 'Souten'
- I would get tongue-tied if I had to style Amitabh Bachchan: Pria Kataria
- Spirituality: Pray to lord Shani dev for protecting you against all odds!
- See inside: Gorgeous Kajol, Kareena, Alia on Vogue cover!