Sarah Harding names pet penguin Elvis
London: Singer Sarah Harding has adopted a penguin from a zoo here and named it Elvis.
London zoo offers adoption packs for its penguins and price starts from 32 pounds, which include a welcome letter with fun facts about the penguin, a personalised certificate, one free zoo ticket, and a photograph of the animal. She has adopted the penguin at the same zoo, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Harding also has two cats and three dogs to look after.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bipasha Basu's latest fashion summer hack will give you style goals – See pic
- Shah Rukh Khan's son Aryan Khan parties hard at graduation bash! – Pics inside
- Men are from Mars and women from Venus, indeed – Here’s a proof
- Sooraj Pancholi flaunts toned abs, credits 'Rocky Balboa' Sylvester Stallone as his biggest inspiration – See pic
- Celina Jaitly sizzles in elegant black gown and red lips at red carpet in Dubai – See pic