Sarah Harding names pet penguin Elvis
London: Singer Sarah Harding has adopted a penguin from a zoo here and named it Elvis.
London zoo offers adoption packs for its penguins and price starts from 32 pounds, which include a welcome letter with fun facts about the penguin, a personalised certificate, one free zoo ticket, and a photograph of the animal. She has adopted the penguin at the same zoo, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Harding also has two cats and three dogs to look after.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PIA plane crashes near Abbottabad; singer Junaid Jamshed feared dead
- Hrithik Roshan's new song 'Kaabil Hoon Main' is soft and soothing!
- Mahira Khan will promote 'Raees' only if it is necessary, says producer
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Katrina Kaif in one frame is a sight to behold!
- Cheap Fast Food places to visit in Mumbai