Sarah Harding names pet penguin Elvis
London: Singer Sarah Harding has adopted a penguin from a zoo here and named it Elvis.
London zoo offers adoption packs for its penguins and price starts from 32 pounds, which include a welcome letter with fun facts about the penguin, a personalised certificate, one free zoo ticket, and a photograph of the animal. She has adopted the penguin at the same zoo, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Harding also has two cats and three dogs to look after.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mrinal Sen is 'absolutely fine'; family rubbishes death hoax
- Beach fresh in pastel, Priyanka Chopra exhibits simplicity in new magazine cover!
- Caitlyn Jenner, Lady Gaga to pay tribute to Orlando Victims
- 'Sultan' Salman Khan lends his majestic voice for the title track, impresses again! – Check out
- Became an actor by accident: Johnny Depp