Sarah Jessica Parker fights with twin daughters for jewellery
Washington: Sarah Jessica Parker has revealed that she has to struggle to get back her own jewellery from her twin daughters.
The `Sex and the City` star admitted on Thursday at Tiffany and Co.`s Blue Book Ball that her 3-year-old twin trouble Tabitha and Marion, love to try on her baubles and have walked away with many pieces, the Washington Times reported.
The 48-year-old beauty added that the pieces were not of enormous value and she has told them that basically it all belongs to them with some set aside for their brother.
Parker was joined by fellow actress` Jessica Biel, Kate Hudson, Gwyneth Paltrow and Michelle Williams for the celebration of Tiffany`s Blue Book Collection.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Adult film actress Jessica Drake accuses Donald Trump of sexual misconduct
- Happy that protests against Karan Johar's movie are over: Madhur Bhandarkar on 'ADHM' row
- Children helping Angelina Jolie to rethink divorce tactics from Brad Pitt
- Here's how to get glowing skin this Diwali
- Shabana Azmi slammed Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis—Here's why