Sarah Jessica Parker`s `Sex and the City` shoes set for charity auction
Washington: Sarah Jessica Parker is auctioning three pairs of shoes from her Carrie Bradshaw days in ` Sex and the City` to raise money for a New York high school.
Parker`s shoes from Prada, Jonathan Kelsey and Dolce Vita will be sold alongside Elvis Presley`s brown leather boots, Shaquille O`Neal`s basketball shoes and pink platforms that Britney Spears wore on tour, CBS News reported.
According to a statement released by Gotta Have Rock and Roll, a memorabilia company, the auction will benefit LaGuardia High School of Music, Art and the Performing Arts.
The auction, which starts on April 24, will also feature Madonna`s leopard-print boots, Sylvester Stallone`s fur ones and Eminem`s white sneakers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Birthday special: Top 10 Lata Mangeshkar's compositions that will make you fall in love again!
- Zindagi channel set to launch new primetime shows starting October 3! Details inside
- Noted Tamil lyricist Annamalai dies at 49
- Madhur Bhandarkar's next against backdrop of 1975 emergency!
- Talks are on for 'Sairat' Telugu remake!
- Pitru Paksha significance: Here is how the Shraadha rites are performed
- Young cancer survivors face higher risk of unemployment
- Oops! Watch what happens when father finds out about his daughter's big Bangkok lie
- It's OUT! Smiling spouse is your ticket to healthier, longer life
- These things must strictly be avoided during Pitru Paksha!